6.16.2010

Temple.

So today was definately a thinking day. I know this may come as a shock, but I've been a little stressed lately. So stressed, that I think I'm making myself sick, I had to stay home today and just lay in bed. That normally would sound pretty nice, but when you've done that for 3 of the past 6 months, it's not all that.

But, I needed some extra strength, so I went for a drive around beautiful Cache Valley, then went to my temple. It's amazing how the second I am on the temple grounds, everything seems bearable again. I'm hoping I can keep getting through this, lately it feels like it's getting harder, but there's probably something I need to learn or do right now. I'm so grateful the temple is so close! There's so many close by! This past week I've walked on the Logan Temple grounds, Bountiful Temple grounds and the Salt Lake Temple grounds. I'm so very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey the next time you are in my neck of the woods you need to drop by! Tell your mom she can hold baby Cole... that will get you here for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online