6.29.2010

Slurpee Run.

I can never finish these! Loooooook! I'm a big girl! Normally, I just get the smallest size you can because I know my eyes are bigger than my stomach... But, Whitney and Nicole were both getting this size and I didn't want to look stupid, so I did too.

I slurped the crap out of the slurpee. Yes I did. Grrrr! I feel so tough right now. Don't mess. ;)

(Simple minds, simple pleasures... What can I say? It doesn't take alot to make me happy.)

Also, I only get the clear cups if the flavor I'm getting works with the design/colors... and I have to get a straw that matches. If my flavor doesn't match the cup, then I have to get the paper ones... but my straw still has to match the cups design... Is that weird? Please tell me the rest of you do that? I just, I... like things to look pretty... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online