11.28.2010

Uh-Oh.

So, you may have noticed that I have not posted in awhile... I still take pictures like a mad man, but I've just been super busy. I have decided to simplify my life, and although I love this blog. I think it's time to retire my goal. I think it served the purpose I needed it to though... I'm finally living my life again, and enjoying the small moments more fully.

Sorry, but I really feel this will help clear my life of some stress and simply simplify. I will try to post more often on my blog diary with more pictures (of course). I'll also have lots going on on my craft blog, I do write little bits about my day/week.

I hope this doesn't disappoint anyone, and I'm really not trying to be quiter. I just needed to make a few adjustments so my life would be happier. If you want to see pictures of my life, be friends with me on facebook... lol... I have a gazillion pictures.

Thanks friends!
-Nichelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online