9.06.2010

Sunday, August 29, 2010 to Sunday, September 5, 2010

So, Nichelle's a little bit of a slacker.... BUT, I don't feel bad about it. Normally, I would. But, I made the goal to take a picture everyday because I needed a new daily goal, but this past week of school has been insane. I've gotten a new calling, started classes, worked a lot, started IWA, done a gazillion projects for IWA and helped with the Institute Open House... I've hardly touched homework... Geez. But, I apologize for not having a picture for everyday, but I've accomplished so much, and I feel FANTASTIC! So here's what I did manage to take... I'll work on being better... but this is just another example of how often I fall short... I'm workin' on it. But, LIFE IS GRAND!

Sunday was so busy! New YSA stakes created! Strawberries saved me.

And I thought I wouldn't have anything to do at work....

Good thing I'm a fast worker...

Our IWA Headbands for the Presidency... Took longer than I thought to make... Oh well, THEY WERE A HIT!

So many projects... and I'm behind soooo behind on making bags for a bunch of people... Sorry...

I LOVE IWA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online